AutoCAD LT System Requirements
Posted by Molly M. on 24/03/2015 04:55 PM
|System requirements for AutoCAD LT 2017|
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 (desktop OS)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
||2 GB (4 GB recommended)
||1360x768 (1600x1050 or higher recommended) with True Color.
125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or less recommended.
||Windows display adapter capable of 1360x768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended.
||Installation 4.0 GB
||Download and installation from DVD
||Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or later)
||.NET Framework Version 4.6
|ToolClips Media Player
||Adobe Flash Player v10 or up
|Additional Requirements for Large Datasets
||64-bit Operating Systems are recommended if you are working with Large Datasets.
AutoCAD for Mac 2016 System Requirements
- Apple® Mac® OS® X v10.11 or later (El Capitan); OS X v10.10 or later (Yosemite); OS X v10.9 or later (Mavericks)
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later (Mac Pro® 6,1 or later recommended); MacBook® Pro 5,1 or later (MacBook Pro 10,1 with Retina Display or later recommended); iMac® 8.1 or later (iMac 11.1 or later recommended); Mac Mini® 3.1 or later (Mac Mini 4.1 or later recommended); MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook 5.1 or later (MacBook 7.1 or later recommended)
- 64-bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster, recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for download and installation (4 GB or above recommended)
- All graphics cards on supported hardware
- 1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- Apple Safari 5.0 or later
- All Mac OS X supported language operating systems
- Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoft-compliant mouse.
- Download and installation from DVD
- Mac OS X-compliant printer